“I show women how you can be a badass chick when sometimes you feel like Gal Gadot in Wonder Women and other times like Roseanne Roseannadanna.”
I am a 50+, menopausal, married, have 2 semi adult children, love to binge watch Netflix, read about all things health & wellness interspersed with romantic trashy novels, don’t do sad movies, encore entrepreneurial women who believes all women can change their life, beauty and mindset to be a Badass Chick.
I’m Jean Zbinden and, as you might have guessed, I am all about helping women come into their badassiery even when or especially when you feel more like a comedy skit than Wonder Women through inspirational blogs on health, beauty, fitness, lifestyle, family and mindset, all while keeping it real and fun!
In my life I have lost two babies, my father and, recently, my younger sister to cancer. At 57, I am living proof that it’s never too late to be courageous, hopeful, inspirational, compassionate, kickass, strong badass chick doing what you love whether you want to write, dance, work, travel, be healthier, start a business or rock your life. I believe we owe it to those we’ve lost, love and to ourselves.
Curious to know more?
Or just want something to read between Netflix binges?
Here are 10 things about me.
- When I love a song, I’ll listen to it over and over again, until I drive my family crazy.
- I started working when I was 12 on a chicken farm.
- Paid my way through college and became a Para Legal
- Quit working when my oldest was 9 months and became a stay at home mamma for years.
- I can plow through books like chocolate
- I believe as we get older we become better, wiser and stronger.
- I work full time, rock a network marketing business and started our Badass Chicks community.
- I cycle, kayak and hike with my husband and love a good wine with my girlfriends
- I drink tea not coffee
- Chicks are Badass came into my mind when my younger sister was diagnosed with terminal cancer. My oldest sister is an Ovarian Cancer survivor. My sisters and my 90 year old mother are the biggest badass chicks in my life.